Our Maine based client is seeking a Project Manager for a long-term project! The client is undergoing a major system upgrade and will need a senior level Project Manager who has a proven track-record leading IT Implementations and upgrades. If you have experience spearheading IT project plans from inception to completion and have lead teams of up to 20 resources, we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
- 5-7 years of experience as a dedicated IT Project Manager
- Must have experience with large scale IT system implementations and/or upgrades
- Hands-on experience creating a project plan and managing and tracking the project progress against the project plan
- Responsible for project compliance with standards and procedures
- Develop and facilitate achievement of project service commitments and performance
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.ProSearch. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.