Our client, located in beautiful Portland, Maine, is seeking to add a Manager of Information Security to their growing team. This Direct Hire role will be is responsible for the effective and dynamic management of the Information Security infrastructure, risk, compliance team and ongoing operations.
· Leads, mentors, and coaches the Information Security team in achieving goals and ensuring the department has the technical skills, tools, and resources to meet current and future business needs.
· Maintains knowledge of latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts, and vulnerabilities pertaining to our client's vision, mission, and operations.
· Bachelor’s degree in CIS, CS, Business Administration, or similar program, or combination of relevant education and experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
· 7+ years applicable practice, management and/or leadership in information security and/or information technology with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
· Healthcare experience and familiarity with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, or NIST is highly desirable.
Required License(s) and/or Certification(s):
· Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is highly desired.
- Successful track record in leading, collaborating coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Expertise in the highly regulated security industry best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of PCI, HIPAA Privacy & Security, DoD, CMS and other applicable industry and organizational local, state, and federal information security guidelines.
- Ability to translate organizational objectives into information technology needs, initiatives, and deliverables.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.