Our client, a maker of cannabinoid soft chews and liquids for dogs and cats, is seeking to add a Senior ECommerce Web Developer to their team. This Direct Hire position will be responsible to execute development projects utilizing a wide variety of web technologies while fully understanding the full web stack.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Ecommerce Web Developer
- Writing back-end Java (Core) code and adhering to overall architecture and design of existing application development processes.
- Conducting unit and integration testing enabling broad system-wide testing without all components in place.
- Designing and coding application modules, unit tests, and requirements.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using best practices.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Java Technologies and Web Services.
- Reviewing code to identify defects in early stages of development and resolve defects and propose optimal solutions at code and system levels.
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and escalate risks or bottlenecks in a timely manner.
COMPETENCIES (Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to Map customer requirements to the available product features
- Ability to analyze, debug and trouble shoot errors
- Ability to analyze workflow to recommend and develop application solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree preferred)
Minimum of 3 years proven experience in Ecommerce Web Development (or equivalent Web stack) (Woocommerce and WordPress Strongly preferred)
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.