We are working with a great client, a state-chartered bank founded in 1852 and has 54 branches across the state, who is seeking to add a Lead Application Developer to their team. This Direct Hire position is a part of and oversees the Application Development team. You will be responsible for leading, as well as working with, the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications.
Technical Experience Required:
• Visual Studio, Azure DevOps (on-premises), Microsoft SQL Server
• .NET, Web API, Windows
• Blazor (Client and Server), Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
Functionality of the Lead Application Developer:
- Have the opportunity to lead and work with a highly motivated and talented team.
- Work on bank wide strategic projects including, but not limited to, a CRM roll out and Prepaid Card initiatives.
- Provide estimates for the size and complexity of the work within the team and manage this appropriately.
- Determine the technical design within the architectural guidelines.
- Participate in rapid prototyping, and present conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Design, develop, test and maintain new and existing code, both client-side and server-side, according to Bank policies and procedures.
Skills and Experiences:
- Have relevant employment experience and demonstrated abilities to lead others in technology, as well as experience with our Tech Stack.
- Are analytical, observe processes and trends; make recommendations for process changes that help achieve departmental and individual goals.
- Take initiative and independent action, operate as a pro-active self-starter, act on opportunities, and practice self-development.
- Are adaptable and flexible, aren’t afraid of change, open to new ideas, take on new challenges, handle pressure, adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Have integrity and ethics to deal with others in a straightforward, honest manner, are accountable for you own actions, maintain confidentiality, support company values, and convey news good or bad.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.