Our client, a full-service engineering, survey, GIS, and forestry consulting firm currently has an opening for a Civil Engineering Technician. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of a dynamic, high performing team with a reputation for knowledgeable, quality service and long-term client relationships.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Drafting/design experience should include design of roads/highways, commercial development sites, subdivisions, etc.
- Other desired experience includes document quality control, quantity take offs and cost estimating, and field construction observation.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel is required.
- An associate’s degree in a drafting/engineering-related field is preferred.
- Position requires occasional travel.