Our client, a manufacturer of industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology, is seeking a C++ Software Engineer to join their team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Gather and document requirements from internal and external customers
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- 4 to 7+ years of development experience with C++ and Python
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL, MySQL and MariaDB – Relational Databases
- Strong experience working with Linux-based development platforms
- Experience in database development and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related area, or equivalent experience.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.