Junior Software Developer
This is excellent opportunity for an entry level software developer with the product development team. As a junior software developer, you will contribute to new features and enhancements as part of a small, fast-moving, Agile team.
The platform is a highly visible customer facing web application, presenting an excellent opportunity to grow your skillset with the latest in technologies such as React and Node.js while leveraging a modern, serverless AWS cloud hosted platform.
Day-to-day tasks are likely to include:
- Developing, testing and maintaining system functionality based on agile user stories
- Learning and applying software design and development concepts
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues that arise
- Maintaining technical documentation
- Developing a familiarity with development tools and best practices
Ideal skills for this role include:
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Agile / SCRUM familiarity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Curiosity and a hunger to learn
Requirements for the role include:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or a closely related Engineering, Math or Science field.
- A track record of student success and potential as demonstrated by GPA, research portfolio, prior work experiences and/or the recommendation of a professor preferred.
- Programming coursework or experience required.