Our client, a wholesale business and e-commerce retailer, is seeking to add a Netsuite Administrator to their growing team. This Direct Hire systems data specialist role will specialize in Netsuite integration to support our client's ecommerce and wholesale company in the implementation of the ERP, as well manage the validation of the transactional data being pushed between Netsuite, the WMS (JASCI), and their Netsuite ecommerce and wholesale fulfillment connectors, FarApp and SPS Commerce.
- Validate transaction data within associated systems:
- ERP: Netsuite
- WMS: JASCI
- Ecommerce/Wholesale connectors: FarApp, SPS Commerce
- Plan systems upgrades by maintaining, evaluating, and improving a transaction processing model
- Assesses Netsuite performance by developing a protocol for measurement of results and identification of problem areas.
- Support Netsuite performance by monitoring database performance; evaluating and resolving processing and programming problems; designing database management tools; answering user questions.
- Secure Netsuite by preparing access and control policies and procedures; implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- +3 years of Netsuite data management experience/exposure
- Strong/Advanced Excel skillset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data for errors/anomalies
- General understanding of inventory and/or accounting helpful, not mandatory
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.