Our client, an equipment and service provider in Greater Portland, is seeking a Marketing Manager to add to their management team to focus on marketing aspects and to achieve overall sales goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and monitor sales and marketing budgets
- Support sales team in targeted marketing campaigns and development of tailored collateral
- Develop relationships with manufacturers’ inside sales representatives, trade publication editors, and trade show managers
- Develop collateral materials/advertisements for insertion in trade show publications and industry events
- Manage trade show activities in concert with VP of Sales
- Research target markets, potential customers and help prepare market analysis reports
- Manage the corporate website and social media
- Attend networking events as needed
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a manufacturing environment or related industry
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Graphic design experience
- Strong database management skills
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Experience in graphics and desktop publishing layout
- Demonstrated research and MS Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and time management skills
Successful candidate will be open to learning and be willing to take the initiative to take on projects as they arise. Excellent opportunity to join a solid company with room for growth in Marketing.
Salary will depend on experience and includes full benefits.