Our client, a full-service engineering, survey, GIS, and forestry consulting firm currently has an opening for a Civil Engineer. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of a dynamic, high performing team with a reputation for knowledgeable, quality service, and long-term client relationships.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- 7+ years engineering experience preferred
- Engineer-Intern certification
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microstation/Inroads, Microsoft Office, and HydroCAD preferred.
- Experience with design of roads/highways, commercial development sites, subdivisions, stormwater modeling, permitting, and regulatory issues.
- Other desired experience includes document quality control, quantity take offs and cost estimating, and field construction observation.
- Position requires occasional travel.